The sacrifices our veterans have made protecting our rights and freedoms stand as examples that emphasize the importance of taking our responsibilities seriously, including the right to vote. The Collier County Supervisor of Elections office is honored to provide the Vote in Honor of a Veteran program to our voters. Our goal for this program is to encourage voter participation among our entire voting population, and to educate our youth about the sacrifices our veterans have made and continue to make every day so that we may continue to live in a democratic society. By exercising our right to vote, we show veterans and service members the respect they earned for protecting our nation. Veterans have always served us with honor. Let us give them the gratitude they deserve. The next time you vote, Vote in Honor of a Veteran!


The Collier County Supervisor of Elections is currently accepting nominations to honor military men and women who have served or are currently serving in the U.S. Military.

Those who wish to nominate a veteran for this program or share their own story of their service should fill out an online biography form or download a PDF form and submit the information with photos to be exhibited on the Supervisor of Elections' virtual Honor Wall, social media channels and at local voter outreach events.

Our goal for this program is to personalize the voting experience for everyone and show our appreciation to those who have given so much to us all so that we may continue to live in freedom and exercise our right to vote. 



Learn more about our local honored veterans and active servicemen and women below.

THE WORLD WARS: 1914-1945

THE COLD WAR ERA: 1946-1990



Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Building
3750 Enterprise Avenue, Naples, FL 34104
Map Us


PHONE: (239) 252-8683 ● FAX: (239) 774-9468
HOURS: M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm

Under Florida law F.S. 668.6076, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. Please submit public records requests via our public records request portal by clicking here.

Website Accessibility Statement